BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 29, 2010

What I Did Over the Weekend

Same as usual......On Saturday we made a surprise for my dad it was his b-day and I made a....I don't know. I watched 2010 Kids Choice Awards it was funny I recorded it and the funny part was when Katy Perry got splashed in the face =D it felt like it hurt. Justin Bieber got to perform there goes Olivia, Alexis, Isabel, and Mrs. Jordan. Oh yaaaa in the morning we go to church on Saturdays and It was my Sleep Until Sunday (I wish) and my parents kept waken me up.... and...... well you know how peeps feel when their parents say "WAKE UP TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!" mostly mothers. On Sunday watched 2010 Kids Choice Awards again It was funny and mostly I did was hang out at my dad's Tire Shop and Dealer I thought we were going to go somewhere like Speed Zone but my parents said "I'M BUSY!" My weekend was BBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOrrrrrrrriiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggggggggg.

0 comments: